Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Suffix, please!


Hey babies, this is your good buddy, rave. I am chiming in on the never ending discussion about the "N" word. Unlike many, I don't think the "N" word should be retired. Like the late, great George Carlin, I believe words are just words and they only have the power we give them. In the interest of racial harmony and because I believe the "N" word is more often implied than stated, I suggest we substitute the word "suffix" for the "N" word.

For instance:

"This will not be tolerated,
suffix."

"We're trying to run a business here,
suffix."

"I hate
suffixes and I hate flies. The more I meet suffixes, the more I like flies."

And, of course, there's that old caucasian spiritual, "Too busy thinking about my
suffixes, ain't got time for nothing else." (Sing along if you know the words).

But, again in the interest of racial harmony, we can agree to disagree. Ya'll still my suffixes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The n-word:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP2U0jmZjec