Sunday, September 6, 2009

What to do while visiting strip clubs in Atlanta

Things I learned in a strip club:

1. Make sure you have valid ID (not having been carded - ever -
I was surprised when I was nearly denied entry to my first
strip club (at age 53) because I did not have a valid ID with
me. As the very attractive woman at the desk told me
"All I do is check IDs! If you don't have an ID what am I
supposed to do?" A valid question).
2. Nobody strips.
3. Be courteous ("Would you like a dance?" "Why, now that you
mention it, yes I would!")
4. Keep your hands inside the ride at all times.
5. Remain seated until the ride is over.
6. Keep your tray in the upright position.
7. Always say "yes, please" and "thank you."
8. Never give a stripper a twenty dollar bill for a five dollar lap
dance.

1 comment:

Tzynya L. Pinchback said...

I should have forwarded this list of rules and regulations prior to your entry into HOTLanta.